Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Time is Here, Happiness and Cheer

I seriously have GOT to stop abandoning my blog. I feel like I'm slacking on you guys! Maybe all of that non-blogging is what helped me get all A's (9 A's to be exact) and one B (Music Theory III) this semester. Considering how hectic and stressful my semester has been, I do believe I did wonderful. Best semester of college yet! Next semester, 18 hours, 12 classes...4.0?! We'll see.
So, enough of my ridiculous bragging about my 3.78 GPA this semester (OKAY, seriously done now), let us now talk about what has been on my mind lately!
CHRISTMAS. <---click that word in bold, italic and a different color to discover a wonderful version of "Joy to the World" done by a long time favorite of mine, Josh Maze (from Tandem if you listened to them in your high school days like I did). It is sure to get you in the spirit of Christmas. This year for Christmas I tried and tried to think of what I wanted. I have a closet full of clothes and half of them should be taken to resale and goodwill stores. I have plenty of everything and honestly can't think of anything I just terribly want or need (growing up makes these gifting decisions hard). I told my parents this summer that instead of doing a Christmas present for me, all I wanted to do was go on a trip to the mountains. My wish has been granted! I am going to be rocking around the Christmas tree Sunday morning at my house and then by Christmas night I will be in Knoxville starting my Christmas trip :) We're doing 2 nights in Asheville and 3 nights in the Pigeon Forge area. Meet my cabins, they are wonderful!

That is for Asheville
That is for Tennessee

Needless to say, I am excited. We'll be going to the Biltmore house and seeing all the Christmas lights too! :) I'm such a kid.
Christmas is going to be AWESOME!
Next year, hopefully the boyfriend's family and our friends the Kents' and Backstroms' will join us and we can get a huge cabin together! For now, it's just me and the 'rents...and I love that!

P.S: I've been learning how to quilt. I'm no master, but I'm pretty dang good for a beginner. More on that later...promise it won't be 2 months again.

Alright kids, it's time for me to go lay in my bed with the heated blanket on and watch some Disney channel (told you I'm a kid).

Living life in letters,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment