Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

I'm back in Starkville. I promised a blog with pictures of my house and all that, but I just haven't gotten around to doing that much. I've been busy with all of the decorating and chatting with my roommates, Kayla Moore, Kelsey Hart and Mary-Kathryn Quigley. They are all pretty fantastic and we've been having extremely too much fun in our little house. Even though we live across from the CLASSIEST (nastiest) bar in Starkville, we still have a blast! Thursdays through Saturdays, also Tuesdays, all we hear from 10p.m to 2a.m is bass from the music they play. We'll end up getting sick of it by next month, but right now it's some of the best entertainment.
Since I got back, I've been being busy with the decorating and visiting most of the time. I've been going to Pinelake Church since I got back and it makes me SO excited to be back there! I have really missed the people and the lessons from Pinelake.
We just started classes today, and I have had a SUPER busy day. This blog's going to be on the short side, because I still have to make dinner (being domestic is weird).
Here's a few pictures of the house and my first few days back in Starkville!







No comments:

Post a Comment